Knowledge and experience you can trust to help you with your family law, estate planning or criminal defense needs
Whether you are seeking assistance through a difficult time or planning ahead to avoid the unknowns of life, we treat each client with the utmost dignity and respect while aggressively protecting and fighting for your rights.
At Hanna & Saucedo, LLP, our approach to each client involves more than simple legal advice. We strive to deliver to each client the personal attention and care required as we understand that no two cases are exactly alike. From the start, we will thoroughly review each detail of your situation to develop a plan to achieve your objectives. People who need legal assistance often feel worried and alone, but when you entrust us with your case, you can count on a steadfast advocate who will take the time to completely understand your situation and goals. We are committed to protecting your rights and seeing you receive the treatment you deserve. We know that you have many options to choose from and value your time and decision in entrusting us with your legal matter which will be handled diligently and efficiently.
Our firm represents clients throughout Ventura and Los Angeles Counties in a wide range of legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Divorce — When a marriage ends, it’s often overwhelming, but we will guide you through the divorce process in a manner that protects your and your family’s rights and well-being.
- Family law — We provide you with a full array of family law services, including matters relating to custody and financial support for children and ex-spouses, paternity cases, guardianships/ conservatorships or domestic violence restraining orders.
- Employment & Labor issues — Regardless of your employment status, whether you’re a W-2 employee or an independent contractor, we advise and guide you according to your needs to ensure that your rights are protected.
- Estate planning — To help you safeguard your assets and arrange for them to be distributed as you see fit, our firm explains and prepares essential estate planning instruments such as wills and trusts.
- Immigration — With the ever-changing laws and political climate, it is paramount, now more than ever, that your immigration status is secured giving you and your loved ones peace of mind.
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a crime, you need immediate help from a strong criminal defense attorney. We will work diligently to protect your rights while challenging the evidence against you.
- DUI — If you’re charged with drunk driving, you could lose your license, face fines, and even face incarceration. We know that mistakes often occur in DUI arrests and testing and will investigate and challenge law enforcement’s procedures to give you the best chance at a favorable outcome.
No matter the type of legal issue you have, Hanna & Saucedo, LLP will provide skillful guidance and work diligently to obtain the most successful possible resolution for you. While results cannot be guaranteed, Mariam E. Hanna and Jesus M. Saucedo will personally work with you to explore and pursue all legal options available to you that best serve your interests and objectives. Together, we will help you cross the bridge to a better and more secure tomorrow.
To ensure you understand all your options before making any decisions on how to proceed, we offer a free initial consultation.
Contact us for a free initial consultation:
At Hanna & Saucedo, LLP, we represent California clients in family law, estate planning and criminal defense matters. Please call 866-257-5180 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Calabasas office.